Legal age for fucking in the UK.
1. Woohoo! I'm 16! Now I can go and get my brains fucked even more by some guy.
2. Shit, now I can't fuck guys over threatening statutory rape after they fuck my brains out.
3. Woohoo! My girlfriend turned 16 today. Now I can fuck her brains out in front of the cop shop! and give them the finger at the same time! ...Next day: *knock at door* "I'm afraid we're going to have to take you to the station for indecent public behaviour, and for having sex with a minor - she turned 15 yesterday, not 16" ... "Shit, the fucking bitch slut!"
An ode to Highlander... Home of The Cioch (Cuillin Hills, Isle of Skye), which you should only climb if you're immortal.
*shouting to mate down below* I'm fucking shitting it up here on this Cioch. Call mountain rescue NOW before I become part of Scotland's landscape!
n. To have a fight
Got into a right ruck last night after this piss-head started getting arsey with me for spilling my drink on his mate. So I lamped him one and knocked him on the floor and now his eye is all fucked, he can't even open it, so we called him cyclops for the rest of the night. So a good ruck!
Legal age for drinking in the UK.
Woohoo! I'm 18! Now I can throw my fake ID away and get wasted even more!
It's bloody good.
Opp. "Good is it".
Var. Any adjective followed by an indicative of "be" (e.g., is, are) or a verb/action followed by an auxillary verb such as can, could, will, would, etc. following by a pronoun (e.g., it, they, he, she, I, you) means that the subject referred by the pronoun is NOT the adjective or cannot apply the verb.
To specify the object, this may be appended to the statement separated by a comma.
Opposite usage, using negatives: See example of how "not" can be used to indicate the way something IS.
1. "Small are they, your balls" - Baz referring to the size of Jay's bollocks because they are big.
2. "Shag us would they, them birds" - Baz referring to some girls in a nightclub that he thinks we wouldn't be able to pull.
3. "Not pissed am I not" - Jay fucking wasted.
1. Bullshit! That's a lie.
2. Reverses the meaning of a statement.
Variation is wah!
See similar meaning is it
1. Baz: "I have a huge dick" Jay: "Waa".
2. Jay to Baz: "Your penis is big, waa!"
When used as a statement (and not a question):
1. No it's not.
2. As if.
3. That's fucking bullshit.
Baz: "My penis is huge"
Jay: "Is it!"