Noun) A strict vegan/vegetarian in every sense, except he/she also consumes bacon.
- Canadian bacon DOES NOT count
Baconarianism is the practice of a diet that includes bacon but not the flesh of other animals. A baconarianism diet shares all of its components with a vegetarian diet and includes vegetables, fruit, nuts, grains, beans, eggs, and dairy, but unlike a vegetarian diet also includes bacon.
P1) I would love to be a vegetarian, but I don't think I could give up bacon.
P2) You should try to become baconarian.
P1) What is that?
P2) A strict vegetarian that also eats bacon
A native from the city of Wooster, Ohio.
I saw a woobilly at the Wal-Mart yesterday.
The liquid that collects inside a ketchup bottle if it has been left alone for a long period of time.
I forgot to shake the bottle and now I have ketchup pee on my sandwich.
To refuse to wear a coat, irregardless of the temperature outside.
A) It's snowing outside aren't your going to grab your coat?
B) Nope, I'm going Canadian.
Noun) A native hillbilly dialect that originates from the town of Wooster Ohio. Woobonics is characterized by the mispronunciation of words, misuse of words, creation of new illogical words, and lack of “t” sounds.
1) The Woobilly was speaking woobonics at the Walmart. I couldn't understand a damn word he said.
2) I had to repeatedly ask him to repeat the word "button", but he kept saying "bu'-en"
n. Full blood siblings whose ages are less than a year apart, yet are not true twins.
1. For being Woobilly twins, they are total opposites.
2. a) Aren't they the same age?
b) Only for 17 days of the year...
- The act of doing something multiple times
- Plural of the word multiple
Does it hurt anything if I multiplie submit my timesheet?