a person is attracted to another
person but does not want to seem too eager, and so makes the other person ring them. Ironically, this request
does exactly what they
don't want it to do.
teeny-boppers say to Justin Timberlake at a concert whilst
throwing a post-it with
number to him in the vain and naive hope
have a chance in hell.
3) This is usually
said by a girl. Said girl then sits by phone
all day complaining that (s)he hasn't called. Problem is, they
didn't specify a time to call.
4) Said at a rushed moment whereby the reasoning behind such a request
is not divulged, and usually
a frantic handwave
from the speaker (and occasionally a dumb
5) Used in business/school, not always with
words, but with
the universal two-fingered phone
sign by the ear. Can also be accompanied with
miming of "call me" as if that helps when
you're on the other side of the room.
1) *nervous laugh whilst trying to seem
cool* Call me?
2) *screaming* ohmigod! justin
timberlake! you're s fit, call meeee!
3) "Call me!" (at home) "Why hasn't he called
4) *big wide eyes* call me!!!!