Cape Cod town full of over-dramatic, slutty, lying, two-faced bitches. We're known all around the Cape for our small-town drama and we've got nothing to offer but seem to think we do. The only good thing about Harwich is about 2% of the people are good friends and cool people, the other 98% suck. We don't even have our own football and hockey teams because we're so small and have like no money. It's a gay place with gay people and almost everyone hates living here.
Did you hear about Harwich?
NEITHER DID I. NOTHING EVER HAPPENS THERE.