1. The place where people who got banned from Wikipedia
go and post factually-wrong information to make them feel smart and superior. You may feel smart on this website, but it doesn't change the fact that you're a fat, turnip-faced failure in real-life.
2. A site with even more shameless attention whoring than Myspace and Facebook combined.
3. Quite possibly the biggest collection of retards and losers only rivaled by GameFAQs. Where every glaring stereotype of Internet message board posters can be found in all their moronic, 13-year old glory.
4. Edited by a bunch of dense-as-lead 40-year old deadbeats who have no idea about anything regarding slang terms, and just signed up so they could feel powerful online over a bunch of whiny tweens. They sometimes reject publishing names, but keep all the blatantly racist and factually-wrong entries. I can find at least a dozen racist entries under the "newest" tab a day. Great job, editards!
5. The toilet of the Internet. If only the webmaster would just flush it already.
There needs to be a disclaimer on Urbandictionary's frontpage warning about the IQ-decreasing effects that the content of this site contains.