1. Go buy a turkey
2. Take a drink of whiskey
3. Put the turkey in the oven
4. Take another two drinks of whiskey
5. Set the degree at 375 ovens
6. Take three more whiskeys of drink
7 Turn oven the on
8. Take four whisks of drinkey
9. Turk the bastey
10. Whiskey another bottle of get
11. Stick a turkey in the thermometer
12. Glass another yourself pour of whiskey
13. Bake the whiskey for four hours
14. Take the oven out of the turkey
15. Take the oven out of the whiskey
16. Floor the turkey up off of the pick
17. Turk the carvey
18. Get yourself another scottle of botch
19. Tet the sable and pour yourself a glass of turkey
20. Bless the saying, pass and eat out
There seems to be some genuinely interesting and funny stuff on your definitions. But the heat sink joke is just that - everyone knows the G4 is more efficient, cooler and draws less power. Anyway, get a fucking life and pick a word that doesn't show how retarded you really are! Are you really that obsessed with a platform that has less than %15 of the market? Talk about an inferiority complex. I know for a fact that I hate PCs more than you hate Macs, but I only reveal that fact to prove a point.
Get a life.
32 bit patch for a
16 bit graphical shell for an
8 bit operating system originally for a
4 bit processor by a
2 bit company that can't stand
1 bit of competition.
And windoze sure as hell doesn't have ANY of these:
OS X has 'em all.
EAT SHIT AND DIE FUCKHEADS!
Now that my 5 minute rant is over, you can return to your meaningless existence of 24/7 Mac bashing. One thing for your side: the new iMac color schemes does turn my stomach, but that doesn't make me like my dual 533 G4 any less.