The penis. Used in euphemisms or expressions for anal sex.
Jemima was apprehensive about anal, but decided to let Leonard park his pink Porsche in her grimey garage anyway.
A prefix that originates from describing someone as inappropriate, e.g. "Inappropriate Dave", because they seem to have no social skills or generally don't seem to be able to say or do anything right. Can be added onto almost any word to denote that it is annoying, awkward, not very good, or just wrong. Never meant in a malicious way, however. The shortening to just "i" and the fact that it is always in the lower case with the second letter of the word in upper case takes its inspiration from various Apple products, such as the iPod or iMac.
1. "Look, it's Inappropriate Dave"
"Or just iDave as he's now known"
2. John, talking about his piles in the restaurant, made what can only be described as an iComment.
3. Carl was iDancing, flailing his arms around and generally pissing everyone else off.
4. "That dream I had about my dad and Dale Winton last night was the worst iDream ever!"
5. Doing 32mph on a clear dual carriageway, Geoff was demonstrating some serious iDriving.
The arse, or more specifically, the arsehole. Particularly used in euphemisms or expressions for anal sex.
Cuthbert had wanted to do Jethro up the arse for ages, and after weeks of asking Jethro finally let Cuthbert park the pink Porsche in the grimey garage.