1. Small fleshy nub located just above the vagina and urethra and inside the labia. Homologous to the head of the penis. Covered by a "hood" of skin. When rubbed, causes intense sexual pleasure.
2. Not a joy buzzer, gentlemen. Don't just press on it and think that it will give her amazing orgasms instantly. You need to rub it and stroke it.
3. Not something to be shy about, ladies. If a gentleman can't find yours instantly, don't just lie back sulking while you think of England. Instead, help the poor fellow out in finding it. You'll both be glad you did.
4. My favorite organ...to think with.
1. Alice came after she rubbed her clitoris.
2. Bob thought Alice would come if he just pressed her clitoris like a joy buzzer, but she just laughed.
3. Bob couldn't find Alice's clitoris, so instead of just lying there uselessly, she showed him how she liked to be touched.
4. Men aren't the only ones who sometimes think with the wrong organ.
The feeling of someone stronger than you slapping your face, or of getting beaten with a riding crop, or of tweezers on your nipples, or of getting spanked on the ass or the vulva, or being touched somewhere that just got a bad sunburn.
See also: Pleasure
The greatest feeling in the world is orgasm. Pain is a close second.