Grammar: the superlative of dorky
1. the condition of being thoroughly, supremely and extremely socially inept, silly, clumsy.
2. not seeking or oblivious to popularity or peer approval.
3. driven by an unusual interest to the point of seeming odd to most everyone else.
4. the highest kind, quality, or order of dork, surpassing all else or others;
5. a state in itself; utmost degree of quirky or bookish nonsocial autonomy.
6. characterized by intelligence-driven single-mindedness that results in social disconnection.
7. comprised of minute compartments or cavities of dorkiness
. (portmanteau: dorky & cellular)