A person who is a step beyond crazy.
Watch out for the one with the funny look in her eye, I hear she's a total wackadoo.
The word means "eggs," but the reference to "balls" is so strong that you have to watch out using the word at all. Polite girls would probably order blanquillos (little white things) from a male waiter.
Huevos son lokin'!.......
September 20, 2005
1. The scene of a final battle between the forces of good and evil, prophesied to occur at the end of the world.
2. A decisive or catastrophic conflict.
3. THE END
September 14, 2003
A strikingly attractive person, usually a male. Possibly from the 1936 hit song: When My Dream Boat Comes Home , in which a girl who transports a man to the land of joy.
He's a dreamboat!!!...
January 20, 2005
To be out of order or reversed; very confused or mixed up; completely fouled up or wrong.
'Ass' refers to the rear end or buttocks, and 'backwards' means reversed. The phrase suggests that something is happening the wrong way, with the rear coming first. ('Ass' is an impolite word, so be careful using this phrase.)
1) Jeb, you're riding that donkey ass backwards! Turn around!
2) You installed these windows ass backwards - the screens are supposed to be on the outside!
To celebrate the birth of a baby with a drink of alcohol or more usually an excuse for a drinking spree.
Congratulations Bill! How about we go out tonight to wet the baby's head?
This phrase comes from boxing. When a boxer is too beat up to continue, his coach throws a towel into the ring to signal that the fight is over.
1) The company threw in the towel after losing all of its major customers.
2) Mike 'Boom Boom' DeNola threw in the towel after three rounds. He'll probably have to spend a few days in the hospital, followed by a long convalescence in Miami.
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our
free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.