Uteron. noun, adj. yoo-ter-on.
Anything similar to, or relating to, a uterus
. Anything that may come from a uterus
. Also can be used to refer to any part of a woman's reproductive organs (A general term). A state of being. Can be used as an insult or merely to describe something. The term originates from the Mobile, Alabama area.
1. Brody, you're such a uteron!
2. Women have uteron pushing on their bladders. It makes them have to pee more than men.
3. Watch out for the uteron fat!
4. I am Uteron, king of kings!
5. God, I feel like uteron today.