1. when a person has the music on his/her player and the volume is at the maximum and that person is "singing" along to it LOUDLY and sounds absolutely horrible.
2. when a vocal group sings a capella and totlly sounds like shit
1. my roomate Billy was outside our apartment on the steps during the evening. He was listening to a Heart album at max volume. As if that weren't enough he SANG along loudly to the loud music and it was so gawdawful
bad the dogs down the block were all howling. I was inside watching cable TV and I had to turn it up. I still could hear his a crapella keening. YAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!
2. Billy was listening to Tschovsky's "1812 Overture" in the next room at - you guessed it - max volume. No lyrics here ment no a crapella this time around. Alright!
3. A relative of mine wanted to see Billy Graham at the stadium and asked me to go with him. I said OK. We went on a Wednesday night. I wished we could've gone the next evening but he didn't have the time off. So instead of seeing Johnny and June Carter Cash as the musical guests we had stomach this wimpymilquetoast
a crapella group called 4HIM. Too pedestrian, too "adult contemporary", too "clean", just plain nauseating. Yeeeccchhh.
4. Huey Lewis and the News
sometimes do do-wop
and all 3 times I've seen them live they've done an a capella number or two. Take 6
is a good harmony group also. No a crapella here.