An Alpha Female IS:
* Self-confident, assertive, a natural leader, a woman both Beta women AND men tend to follow.
* Feminine, sexually-aware, and instinctual. Not afraid to utilize men's and her own sexuality to gain advantage.
* Naturally dominant over all except her Alpha Male. She falls into this role not by force, but by either expertise, planning/maneuvering, or sometimes manipulation.
An Alpha Female is NOT:
* Forceful, overbearing (not if she remains Alpha long-term)
* Angry, bitchy, nor any other negative names thrown around by Betas and Omegas who are dissatisfied with their social standing.
A True Alpha Female is NOT afraid to submit to a True Alpha Male
, as defined by nearly feral standards, plus intellect and abilities to provide and protect.
Alpha women do not need to feel ashamed that we want men to lead. We are still leaders on our jobs and in our places of worship.
No matter how much we, as women evolve, there are still parts of our female psyches that seek the protector. We still seek that man who can enter a room, assess the situation and take charge. When we meet men who don't have those strong leadership skills, we become frustrated and dominate them. If they are not worthy of leading us, then they should cower at our feet. No?
Why should I, as an Alpha female, choose a male that can dominate me? The Alpha in me responds to the Alpha in him. When I see him, I melt. When he speaks to me in his commanding voice, all my usual arrogance goes out the window. He understands who I am. I understand who he is. He understands my strength, but subtly lets me know that he is in charge now and that I no longer need to be in charge.
We are not wolves. Yet no matter how much we shave our hairy bodies, deodorize our odors, build tall buildings that speak of our prowess and drive around in fancy speed devils, we are still humans. We are still part of the animal kingdom. No matter how deep we bury our instincts, they are still there.
I am an Alpha female and I desire an Alpha male.