1. an event where one is party to intense amounts of beer drinking in a short time span, usually at break from work.
2. an event where one is party to intense amounts of beer drinking in a short time span during a reserved time for a siesta or a nap.
I hate today, I really need a beeresta before the next conference call
acronym which stands for "Don't Tell Nick", you can also substitute the N for the person you are referring to, example given, DTA, or "Don't Tell Alex"
1. to define a moment in which you do not want someone to find out what you and others have done.
2. to define a moment in which two or more persons are party to or in witness of an event that would be not approved, frowned upon and/or not sanctioned by a professional authority, usually one person in particular.
3. commonly used among participants of AHI's Summer Program.