A term used in MMORPGs to signify the achievement of a new level of experience of one's character. This term was defined in the smash hit EverQuest, as the sound generated upon gaining a level sounded as a bell.
The concept trickled down to other MMO's as well, but few actually know the true origin of the word.
The act of bludgeoning someone in the face, with a large mallet or stick. The bludgeoning implement is of little importance, so long as it is large and hefty. Do not question the definition and usage of hefty. If you do, you are ignorant. It is the ultimate act of degradation. If one is face bludgeoned, and they survive the bludgeoning, they must immediately kill themselves, unless it is possible for them to redeem themselves by return face-bludgeoning the face bludgeoner.
1. FACE BLUDGEONED!!!
2. I face bludgeoned an ignorant bastard today. He died instantly.
1. A general, all-purpose term for one who is excessively stupid or one who is unsuited to exist as a human being. Insult to be used only by those of extreme greatness*.
*If you have to look up this word, you are probably not included in this elite.
1. That's ignorant.
2. You're ignorant.
3. Why do you have to be so ignorant?
4. You're an ignorant biggot. You bastard.
5. Ignorant. (after someone makes an ignorant statement -- followed by a face bludgeoning**)