A 1970's Southern Californian perjorative meaning an undesirable person; near the bottom of the social status pecking order; similar to "jerk" or "dweeb."
"Joey is such a squid, why do you hang out with him?"
A type of coffee drink made with steamed milk and coffee instead of espresso. Similar to a
, only less intense.
You can customize a misto in the same ways you can alter an espresso drink.
1. Verb: Past tense of "to stoke":
To feed or tend a furnace or fire.
2. Verb: Past tense of "to stoke": To eat a lot, often rapidly.
3. Adjective: Extremely happy and excited.
1. I stoked the fire for most of the night because everyone else was exhausted.
2. He stoked himself on Mama's good home cooking before returning to the mill for the 3rd shift.
3. "Man, I am so stoked; I aced that algebra test today and Karen actually smiled at me."
moment in any given trance song, following the
Cosmic Gate, DJ Taka, ATB, Chicane...I love you all!!!
1. Friend, pal, chum. Shortened from "buddy."
2. The dried and cured, unpolinated flowering portion of the marijuana plant that contain the highest concentration of D9-trans-tetrahydrocannabinol, Cannabidiol, and Cannabinol, the primary psychoactive ingredients of the Cannabis Sativa and Cannabis Indica plants.
1. Karen and I have been buds since elementary school.
2. Let's smoke a little of this killer bud before the jazz concert.
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our
free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.