1. A British term for "cigarette"
2. An offensive and derogatory term for someone who is gay. Sometimes, in circles of friends, gay people (as in sexual orientation, not "stupid
" or "retarded
" people) will call each other "fag", "queer
", or other names commonly used to insult gays as a sort of in-joke.
3. "Fag" is also used to describe someone who is detested in the realm of popular junior/senior high school society
4. Used in conjunction with the term "emo
", creating the assumption that everyone who's emo is homosexual
1. Give us a fag or I'll go spare (Lovingly ripped off from the Monty Python sketch "Tax on Thingy")
2. You're such a fag! (Used in both instances, see above)
3. No one likes you, fag!
4. Stop complaining about your life, emo fag!