1. Something hopelessly beyond salvation. All your base
are belong to someone else, and they have the deeds to all your base in a very firm grip. fubar
2. Something terribly dissapointing. Worse than Rocky V. Worse than any Dolph Lundgren movie.
3. Any hypothetical or imaginary scapegoat for a problem. A not yet realized obstacle. In a situation where the negative effects of an unknown cause are being experienced, the unknown cause.
4. A terrible anime of the same name. The inspiration for all of these definitions. Worth watching.
1. No wonder your previous landlord billed you a G
on top of the deposit he kept. I saw that place when you guys moved out, you vacated a Doomed Megalopolis, not an apartment.
2. In spite of the great things I heard about the first death scene in "Suspiria", that films' status as a Doomed Megalopolis is concrete in my book.
3. If someone hadn't told me about the strike, I would have guessed from the look of things that a fatal error had ocurred in our landfill's Doomed Megalopolis.
4. Even though its horrible, in its own way, the movie Doomed Megalopolis has something to teach us all.