The Admiral is a cheap imposter of Captain Morgan. He tries to hide this fact by using a higher naval rank than his more well-known cousin.
The Admiral is actually based on the real life British military hero, Hoartio Nelson. He ironically died in a battle with pirates in Algeria. Perhaps Captain M got the last laugh?
Admiral Nelson's British vessel fired upon that of Captain Morgan. However, he was no match.
columbia is a country in south america that is known for it's drug trade. the place has got a totally bloody history and a not-so-good government. they really really really despise their reputation as having a drug culture. they want to be perceived as a friendly little country that everybody should invest in and all the tourists should visit. however, the ideas of the medelin cartel are caught up in everybody's minds.
columbia is famous for the coca plant. however, they'd like to be known for the coffee, not the coaine.
A highly useful word with many meanings
1) a man's first name, either as a shortened version of Jackson or as a nickname for John/Jon
2) a shortened version of jack-ass, as a way to avoid swearing
3) a substitute for the word shit, another way to avoid swearing
4) a nickname for a baseball home run
5) the nickname for Jack Daniel's Whiskey
6) a type of card in a standard deck
7) slang for stealing/ripping off, probably derived from the work 'hijack'
8) slang for excitement
9) slang for a beating
10) a nickname for money, popularized by the movie 'New Jack City'
1) Jack London was a famous author.
2) "Stop making jokes and be serious, Larry. Don't be such a jack."
3) "Keith, stop acting like you understand. You don't know jack about what's going on with me and Emily."
4) Jason Bay hit a three-run jack over the left field fence.
5) "Hey Amanda, you wanna share the bottle of Jack I have hidden in my drawer?"
6) The jack is the face card with the lowest value.
7) "Those bastards at the convenience store jacked me out of my change. They gave me back a 5 instead of a 10."
8) The Steelers fans were really jacked up when they realized that their team was going to the Super Bowl.
9) Ross had been hitting on Charlie's girlfriend, so Charlie challenged him to a fight and really jacked him up!
10) "You got the jack to pay for this coke?"