10 definitions by TheWizardof207
|1.||the princess is in another castle|
1) Your girlfriend is cheating on you.
2) She ain't here.
3) You tried really hard, but you failed.
4) You just got pwned by either Princess Peach or Princess Daisy.
1) Guy: I thought she was mine, but it looks like the princess is in another castle.
2) Guy 1: Where is she?
Guy 2: The princess is in another castle.
3) Graduate student: I tried to get my doctrate approved, but the it looks like the princess is in another castle.
4) Princess Daisy: I'll just be flying under this plane over here.
Young Link: (Dies)
Princess Daisy: The princess is in another castle!
Something you can have. It can help you defeat decepticons, or seduce women. Nothing is impossible if you have the touch, including unlocking the autobot matrix of leadership.
Ways to tell if you have the touch:
You never get hit when your back's to the wall.
When all hell's breaking loose you are riding the eye of the storm.
You get put to the test but it is never enough.
You're at your best when when the going gets rough.
Often, people with the touch also have the power.
Yao Ming has got the touch tonight!
|3.||Less than three|
To heart someone. It comes from the internety thing <3.
Me: Donkey Kong, why do I less than three Captain Falcon so?
Donkey Kong: Aaaaoooou?!
1. A combination between pizzazz and Ash Catchum. In other words, totally awesome.
2. An unfortunate result of acupuncture.
The word probably resulted from someone spelling "panache" wrong.
That Speed Racer sure has pinache!
Go, speed racer, go!
by TheWizardof207 Mar 26, 2004 add a video
The symbol for therefore is dots in the shape of the triforce, therefore the phrase "triforce dots" is a suitable replacement phrase.
Ganondorf holds the triforce of power, triforce dots, it would be ironic if he was impotent.
Being the sole Gerudo male born in a century, the above situation elicits both a yes and no response to the question "If Ganondorf were impotent, would the Gerudo be fucked?"
by thewizardof207 Feb 3, 2005 add a video
Not the name of India (The Indus river is responsible for that - not the Ganges.)
Kasmir belongs to India, although Pakistan has the Indus river, so maybe they should call India Gangia.
by TheWizardof207 Mar 28, 2004 add a video
Not lonely no mo'.
Person 1: Hey man, how you feelin'? You alright?
Not Justin: Yeah. I got a girl so I'm de-lonlified.