Calling someone a poser is:
1) a right of passage for all "emo" kids
2) stupid... no one truely thinks for themselves anyway, even the most "original" probably got it from someone else and/or someone else has already done it
3) equal to myspace, everyone is doing it because everyone else is doing it, and now we are stuck doing it
1) c'mon kid with your hair over one eye, you knew you were in when someone finally called you a poser...
2) "That kid is such a poser" oh wait... was I conforming to everyone else's standards by saying that?
3) no explaination needed