14 definitions by TheEye5000
Something that John Kerry forgot.
George W. Bush: He forgot Poland.
by TheEye5000 Feb 8, 2005 add a video
|2.||Rage Against The Machine|
Popular rap metal band of the 1990s consisting of vocalist Zack de la Rocha, guitarist Tom Morello, bassist Tim Commeford, and drummer Brad Wilk. Broke up in 2001 and changed into Audioslave.
Known for their left-wing political views (and lyrics), and for instigating the nu-metal genre of the late 1990s. Unlike most modern nu-metal bands, however, they included many traditional heavy metal techniques such as guitar riffs and solos.
If you are an anarchist or are just angry with the system you live in, then Rage Against the Machine is the band for you.
by TheEye5000 Sep 17, 2004 add a video
1. Someone who tastes like soot and poo
2. A finger puppet created by Salad Fingers as an imaginary best friend. He occassionally appears along with Salad Fingers in his dreams/fantasies. In Episode 5, he has apparently been renamed 'Barbara Logan Price'.
1. Hubert Cumberdale, you taste like soot and poo!
2. Well, if it isn't... uhh... Barbara... Logan... Price. I've made you a friend-hat.
by TheEye5000 Apr 10, 2005 add a video
A Christian fundamentalist website for "true Christians". The "unsaved are unwelcome."
Has strong opinions against Jews, Democrats, Catholics, Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Liberals, poor people, homosexuals, television, blacks, the French, pagans, atheists, and Cat Stevens.
Believes Pixar is an evil propaganda machine controlled by homosexuals.
The church makes most of its profits from website hits and selling "What would Jesus do?" thongs.
Landover Baptist: Where the Worthwhile Worship. Unsaved Unwelcome.
by TheEye5000 Jan 8, 2005 add a video
Please see stupidity
George W. Bush sure has lots of compassionate conservatism.
by TheEye5000 Sep 14, 2004 add a video
The guy who wrote www.fuckthesouth.com
No example. Just go to the site.
by TheEye5000 Jan 23, 2005 add a video
1. A heavy metal album released by Spinal Tap in 1984. The original cover art was considered sexist so it was censored into a plain black cover.
2. A self-titled metal album released by Metallica in 1991 and their first mainstream success. See selling out.
3. A rap "music" album released by Jay-Z in 2003. Considered highly inferior to real music.
1. Spinal Tap's Black Album is awesome but I wish they had kept the original cover for "Smell the Glove."
2. Johnny thinks Metallica's best work was the Black Album. Obviously, he's never listened to Ride the Lightning or Master of Puppets.
3. I'm glad that Jay-Z's retiring after releasing the Black Album.
by TheEye5000 Jan 9, 2005 add a video