look up any word, like bae:

1 definition by TheConservative

A short video or fast insertion of ammunition into an internal magazine ie. M1 garand

Name used by gun grabbers and libetards to say magazine Commonly, "High capacity clip"

Used by no nothings
CNN: We need to ban high capacity clips! They can only be used to kill kindergarten children!

COnservatives: ITS A MAGAZINE!
by TheConservative April 04, 2013
1 1