The prices for marijuana within the Seattle Area (Pierce County, King County, etc). $200.00 for 28 grams of really dank weed. $220.00 for 28 grams of medical weed. Everywhere else people get ripped off. Everywhere else (in the US) people have shitty weed and aren't generous. Gotta love the West-Side weight.
Puyallup Resident - "I just picked up a 2.1 dub of blueberry yum yum from Ken for $20. Dude Seattle Area Marijuana Prices are THE best."
Spokane Resident - "Did we seriously just get a half ounce for $140 of this stress?"
California Resident - "Damn this chronic is really good, but it's $300.00 an ounce."
Tacoma Resident - "That stuff we got from Hilltop was the best stuff I've ever smoked, but it was way too sketch buying it."
A "zip" is the another name for an ounce of marijuana. (Usually between 25 - 28 grams).
-"Hey bro can I get a zip of that shit we smoked last night?"
-"My friend charges 290 a zip, but it's chronic!"
Middle class town about a 40 minute drive south of Seattle. Everyone who is not from Puyallup assumes that it is a hick town, when it is not (this is usually because of the Puyallup Fair, or other surrounding hick town such as Graham). 35% white trash, 50% middle class, 15% upper class. Downtown Puyallup is a collaboration of small box houses and people with overinflated senses of pride in Puyallup family legacy. Uptown Puyallup, or South Hill, is mainly new neighborhoods and cookie cutter houses with a mix of some high income developments. There is not much to do in Puyallup, so drugs and parties and a daily activity. I've been to many places in the U.S. and smoked every type of weed, and I have to say that Puyallup has the most consistent dank chronic. No overpriced, bad weighed sack of shitty weed, P-town's got the bomb weed all the time.
foreigner - "What's there to do over there in Poo-yall-up (Puyallup)? Watch cows chew their cud?"
local - "I just picked up a zip off of shaw for $250 and it's dank!!"
The weed that will knock any veteran smoker on their ass, and make the rest immobile. Smells dank, looks dank, and tastes like blueberry. Gives a very unique brain high coupled with a great body high.
- "I had been smoking on medical trainwreck and hindu kush for a month, and then when I went back to the 253 my buddy hooked me up with some blueberry yum yum and one joint knocked me on my ass for hours."
- "Me and my friend shared a blunt of blueberry yum yum and we couldn't finish it, and my friend couldn't move."
Short for "pound", when referring to marijuana.
- "Can I get a p?"
- "Selling p's for 2000."
Something that has caused me to feel highest euphoria that life can give me, along with the all time low that is humanly possible. I did unbelievably great things because of love, and the worst decisions of my life because of it. Literally impossible to explain unless you've been in True Love.
- "I use to be a 4.0, 1990 on my SAT, college bound clean-cut athletic Christian young man. I fell in love with this girl, and she destroyed my heart over just a year and a half. Now I am sitting at home applying for community college, personality and emotions withered, college drop out coming off of a severe oxycontin and cocaine addiction. All of this because of a girl. Yes it is possible. I would consider my case to be mild. True Love fucked up my whole life."
Feeling sick and depressed after eating medium to large amounts of McDonalds. It doesn't happen every time, but it is a common occurrence. Eating McDonalds several times in a row can increase chances of the McBlues.
- "After our football game, I ate like 2 big macs and got the worst McBlues ever."
- "Everyone had the McBlues after eating McDonalds 3 days in a row on our road trip."