noun, verb, face·douched, face·douch·ing.
1. A person who posts wall comments, articles, or joins groups that are inane, arrogant, or otherwise douchey on the website Facebook.com.
2. the act of being such a person.
–verb (used with object)
3. to apply a facedouche to.
4. the act of using the term 'facedouche' on Facebook.com
1. Man, did you see Doug joined that Facebook group for assholes who love Hummer H3s? What a facedouche.
2. This guy posted my private phone number on his facebook page just to be a dick; he totally facedouched me.