1. charmingly or exquisitely beautiful: a lovely flower.
2. having a beauty that appeals to the heart or mind as well as to the eye, as a person or a face.
3. delightful; highly pleasing: to have a lovely time.
4. of a great moral or spiritual beauty: a lovely character.
5. Informal . a beautiful woman, esp. a show girl.
6. any person or thing that is pleasing, highly satisfying, or the like: Every car in the new line is a lovely.
When I open up my dictionary and look up lovely in the dictionary, theres a little picture of Eszternora next to it.