this pretty much sums it all up...
ONLY AT NDP…
- Do girls say their going to the bathroom and come back 30 min later with wing sauce around their mouth
- Do you go to spring dance for the sole reason of the free Rita's
- At the end of lunch, everyone puts their finger on their nose
- Do you spend your first weekend in March singing, dancing, exercising, and marching, and you LOVE it
- Usually a party follows this, but you don't remember it the next day anyways
- Are name tags constantly "on order"
- You are yelled at for sunbathing outside
- Is there a midget door for storage
- Every other person owns a North Face backpack
- There is a little more than half of your student body mysteriously very tan year round
- Does your school store sell ribbons, flip-flops, and purses (ONLY if they have something beach related on them)
- Do teachers let you leave class to eat, because you "forgot breakfast" that morning
- Is half your tuition spent on laptop lockers for the entire sophomore and freshman class.....and about a total of 10 freshmen uses them
- Do girls go weeks and weeks without shaving, just for the hell of it
- Is an after school snack 8 pieces of pizza and 9 brownies
- Is it cool to wear saddles to school dances as a senior
- Is it completely normal and acceptable to eat anything and everything off of the floor regardless of the "5 second rule"
- Do girls have food as their background on their laptop
- An after school meeting only has attendees if AND ONLY IF there is food there
- Is there a "regular" bathroom, and a "bulimic" bathroom
- Do you think of an Italian as something that you could by at a store
student: "Ms. B, can i go to the bathroom?"
Ms. B: "Sure, but weturn quwickwy."
15 minutes later...
student returns from "the bathroom" with Oreo crumbs all over the front of her dress and ice cream in the corners of her mouth