1. Item of confectionary. Gobstopper famous in the 80s.
2. Darts quiz show hosted by Jim 'Super Smashing Great' Bowen, famous in the 80s.
3. Another name for the anus.
4. To shoot one's duff in a girl's eye.
1. "Hello Mr Shopkeeper, please can I have a 10p mix with a drumstick, some cola bottles, flying saucers and a bullseye?"
2. "IN ONE." "Be a 'cut' above the rest with these garden shears"
3. As Felicity was sucking me off she stuck her finger right up my bullseye.
4. "Oh Clayton, not again."
Another name for unkempt, hairy female genitalia.
She's got a mott like a witch's cat.
Term said to a man when their partner wants to engage in anal sex and needs lubrication. Taken from the infamous 'Last Tango in Paris' scene.
"I'm on the blob tonight Archibold, you'll have to butter my arse if you want any."
English word for semen.
Last night I shot my duff right in her eye.
Cheating Aussie Bastard. Came into effect the time of Aussie criketer Alan Border. Took the phrase 'that's not cricket' and made it his mantra. Would appeal every decision and demeaning the gentile game. Has now trickled down to all Aussie sportsmen.
Too numerous to give a full list. Here is a selection:
Ian Thorpe (no one has feet that big without intensive use of Baby Bio as a kid)
George 'A quick word ref' Gregan
Mark 'Bookies Cash?' Waugh
Justin 'Plank' Harrison
And the Crowned Prince of all CABs - Shane 'I thought it would help me lose weight, honest' and 'I didn't know he was a bookie and wanted to bribe me' Warne.
All alleged, of course.
The Daddy. Terminology for hardest, most respected nut in Borstal. For complete definition see Ray Winston in the film 'Scum'.
Ray Winston, "Did bring your fackin' tool?"
Big Inmate, "What fackin' tool?"
RW, "This fackin' tool."
BI, "Uuhhnnnnn, uuhhnnn, argh."
RW, "I'm the Daddy now."
Acronym for Bus Fare Home. Used when people lose. Made famous by Jim Bowen on Bullseye.
Jim, "Well don't worry, you had six darts to get 101 or more and you got... 11. All you'll be taking is your BFH."