<note that the use of this word is never without the 's' hence the original "chiefs" philosophy that there is not ever one chief, but a village of "chiefs">
1. Long standing friends or associates ("Peter you don't know John? oh John is chiefs!")
2. Used to rate marijuana (ie: "that dirt-weed is not so chiefs, but that other stuff is chiefs!"
2. Good things, thoughts or ideas that please you (i.e.: "that new song is chiefs") also can be used as an exclamation (i.e.: "Chiefs! That's a great idea!")
3. as a greeting or goodbye ("okay, see you later, chiefs!" or "Chiefs! nice to see you!")
4. Origin of the slang-usage of the word "chiefs" began in Amsterdam and then spread to Ibiza among American, English & other European expatriates, defining a person who's been living in town for longer than 4 years. Since the original conception of the slang-term, new derivative meanings have been created and used to the point where one could use the word just like "The Smurfs" did. (i.e.: 'Smurf-tacular' could be 'super-chiefs')
use 'chiefs' in any situation you would use: good, tastey, hot, cool, great, ect...
"Oh man, that taste chiefs!" "Did you go to that party last night? I heard it was chiefs"
use 'de-chiefed' in any opposites of the above mentioned meanings.
If your friend makes a nice gesture or a 'cool move' you can simply reply "Chiefs(!)"
Dechiefed - When a person or situation has become demoted. Can also be used as an exclamatory (Our plane has been delayed by 12 hours. Dechiefed!)
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug