phrase used to describe:
1. the action of a crackhead watching the corner of a drug block while the hustler fills thier order
2. drawlin, out of pocket, or in-the-way ass behavior
3. something thats wrong as in not straight
1. Yo unk, i'm gone need you to get on angles for me real quick, the cops out here tweakin today.
2. You can't catch my weed no more cause every time you smoke you get on all types of angles.
3. My stomach was on angles after i ate that cheese steak from the Chinks earlier.
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.