Have you been touched by His Noodly Appendage? Then put on your pirate outfit and join the Pastafarians!
Acronym meaning Mother I'd Love to Fuck. Used to describe a physically / sexually attractive woman of an age likely to have teenage sons of her own (generally 35-50). Term widely used by said teenage sons, most often in reference to each other's mothers. When with their Boyz, they joke about MILFs... privately, they go home and fap
themselves rotten thinking about the MILFs they just joked about.
"Dude... J-Dogg's moms got an ass you want to eat lunch from! Total MILF!"
The decade which saw corporate radio and major record labels finally kill rock and roll for good. The 1990's started with Vanilla Ice and ended with the *nSync Degree Boys. In the middle, Nirvana tried to save us, so they killed Kurt Cobain.
Thank you so much Clear Channel and Big Five Record Labels! Thanks to your unrelenting assault on artistry in the 1990's, we get treated to the same fifteen songs a day from eight "different" artists on twenty "different" radio stations played repeatedly!
A person who vapidly, unthinkingly yet wholeheartedly repeats, shares and takes to heart phrases and ideas he/she hears from his perceived leader. Most often (OK, damned near exclusively) applied to followers of right-wing media magnates like Rush Limbaugh, Michael Savage Weiner, Sean Hannity, Bill O'Reilly, et al. A ditto monkey is often a raging dullard who can't normally put two syllables together without a paper clip, yet when the topic of their idol's specialty comes up (usually politics), his eyes glaze over and he eloquently spews words you know he couldn't otherwise possibly understand.
"Oh great... E-mail from Patrick. Hideous spelling, every fourth word in ALL CAPS, punctuation looks like a typewriter threw up, and he's blaming the weather on the Clintons. What a flippin' ditto monkey!"
Obviously, ALL CAPS is the act of typing in all capital letters. The following definitions and examples are to tell you what the all-caps typer's intent is:
1) When used sparingly, typing in all caps emphasizes those words the writer considers critical.
2) When writing rhyme, all caps indicates the syllable/word/beat to be read as accentuated.
3) When used like singles in a strip club, all caps indicates the writer thinks nearly everything spewing from his mouth is of utmost importance. This is the same kind of douchebag who highlights 85% of a textbook. Usually, the writing was forwarded to him from some dogmatic groupthink processing center he subscribes to, but to feel like he contributed, he'll all-caps a fartload of words. Often seen with excessive exclamation points.
4a) When an entire piece of writing is all caps, that person's caps lock is stuck. They need a new keyboard.
4b) When an entire piece of writing is all caps, it was written by a COBOL or FORTRAN programmer, or data-entry person who has worked on COBOL or FORTRAN programs since 1979. They're lost to us on the whole caps-lock issue... just snap their suspenders or flick paperclips into their beehives and move on.
1) Before feeding lions sausages, DO NOT rub your genitals with beef tallow!
2) There ONCE was a MAN from NanTUCKet
3) The JEWS and BLACKS are in CAHOUTS with THE ONE-WORLD GOVERNMENT and they INTEND to TAKE OVER NASCAR!!!!!
4a) DAMMIT! TWENTY BUCKS DOWN THE FLUSHER FOR A NEW KEYBOARD!
4b) WHEN PRESIDENT FORD SENT ME HIS NOTE ON ARPANET, IT WAS IN ALL CAPS. WHO AM I TO ARGUE WITH SUCH A GREAT MAN?
1. (dictionary) Widespread contagion, usually a bacteria or virus, that kills or severly sickens a large number people in a particular geographic area.
2. (American Media) Half-assed drug or dumbass activity that kills a couple suburban white kids, usually in the Baltimore area for some reason.
1. The SARS epidemic of 2003 killed hundreds and hospitalized thousands in China and Toronto.
2. Stone Phillips reporting on the highway surfing epidemic... Ashleigh Banfield to follow with an expose on the paint-huffing epidemic.
1) (rare) one who strives to attain the ideals of communism
(see cako's spot-on definition)
2) (common) impotent jibe intended to put down a non-like-minded person. Insult had some impact during the Cold War-era, but so did Styx.
1) True communists are idealists who truly believe humans can transcend selfishness. Then the weed wears off.
2) There is a 99.5% chance that Rush Limbaugh would call you a communist.