1. Not being in
2. In baseball, when a player is deemed to sucked enough as to warrant more time in the dugout scratching his balls and slapping his fellow players on the ass (This being done in the most professional and non-threatening manner).
3. Being recognized as a homosexual or acknowledging oneself as a homosexual.
4. The end of a line of communication, usually when dealing with radios and walkie talkies.
1. Get that out of my ass, Barry.
2. Barry Bonds slides and is out at second.
3. I can't believe you're gonna to out Barry!
4. "Barry's gay?"
"Ten - four"