1) Commercial, industrial, or professional dealings
2) The occupation, work, or trade in which a person is engaged, a specific occupation or pursuit
3) One's rightful or proper concern or interest, something involving one personally
Its none of your business that I'm making a business that will help us get down to business about this whole business issue.
The ultamite weapon of choice for the "evil genius" type of character from 50s Sci-fi films. Usually has the power to "destroy" objects, which results in them suddenly disappearing with an accompanyment of a cheesy sound effect. Also see Death Star
Don't move! Or...or... I'll zap you with my death ray!
Small town located outside of Chilliwack, BC. Finding Yarrow also can compare to finding "A hole in the ground".
After finding Yarrow, any feat is possible.
A hard, strong, durable, malleable alloy of iron and carbon, with bits of other stuff in it like carbon, maganese, chromium, nickel, molybdenum, copper, tungsten, cobalt, silicon or a bunch of other impressive-sounding hard things. Its normally used to make structures and other stuff you want to be some-what durable. It also makes your product sound much more safe and cool, like the whole "New-Steel" thing in cars.
To ensure maximum safety and durability, all fisher price products will now be produced from the New-Steel.
1) One exhibiting inexplicable or contradictory aspects
2) The box for the Para machine gun, except spelt wrong with a "D" instead of a "B"
1)Man, those time line paradoxs in Star Trek were awesome!
2) Have you seen my paradox? It has my recepit in it...
The hands-down most difficult state name to pronounce/spell. Looks very odd in conjunction with other state words such as "Texas", "Utah", "New Jersey", and "Kansas".
Texas, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Utah, and Kansas are the master plans of old people to confound and confuse small children.