Also known as the finer things in life. Originally arranged in the 6th century by Pope Gregory, the seven are:
1. Pride - An attitude of personal superiority, almost universally accredited as the most useful of the sins.
2. Envy - desire for the belongings or traits of others.
3. Lust - The craving of 'earthly pleasures,' if 'earthly pleasures' are defined as sex.
4. Avarice - Greed; the desire of riches, bling
, or Nikes(c).
5. Wrath - Outpouring of destructive or hurtful behavior of thought.
6. Sloth - An animal thats so inert that moss grows on it. The sin itself is easy to piece together from there.
7. Gluttony - The urge to intake more than is necessary for day-to-day functions.