The company that currently runs the online roleplaying game "EVE Online", the largest online game given that all the players play on the 1 single server "Tranquility" and is open 23/7 and 1 hour of the day dedicated to daily maintanance. Known for being incredibly late for anything and everything and the technical support being close to non-existent. With every new "patch" they release, they somehow manage to piss off 99% of all the players who play it (the other 1% being noobs who don't know shit)
Todays downtime is extended, due to a server hotfix.
Guy 1: I guess it's gonna be a while before we can play.
Guy 2: LOL. We aren't gonna be able to play at all tonight.
Guy 1: Why?
Guy 2: Errr, remember how long the game was down when CCP said it'd only be down for an extra half an hour?
Guy 1: Oh yeah. It didn't start up till the next day
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug