1. Drunk, intoxicated, inebriated, particularly in a beligerent fashion.
2. To steal, either covertly or by force any item.
2b. To rob at gunpoint, as one would a bank or convenience store.
3. Cheated, robbed, deprived of an ammount of money or property via a complex scheme or confidence game.
1. Dude, I was so jacked, I could hardly even stand, and I told him, "fuck you bitch," and that was when he kicked me out, and it was all fuzzy after that, but I just woke up in a ditch.
2. I jacked his sun glasses while he wasn't looking
2b. He jacked a McDonalds by an off-ramp, and we don't know what state he's in right now.
3. Dude, are you gonna tell the cops how we got jacked?