Adjective: spooty (comparative: spootier, superlative: spootiest)
1. (informal) Of very poor quality.
The spooty thing broke.
2. (Informal) Crazy or silly.
The author comes across as a bit spooty.
3. (Informal) Inappropriate or unbefitting.
The spooty things were expensive.
1. euphemism for damn.
Spoot it all, Poppa.
1. something of little value.
His promise is not worth a spoot.
1. an expression of dismay, concern, or worry; strongly suggesting disapproval or disappointment.
Oh spoot, I seem to have mislaid my keys.
Spoot, Ms. Fuzzywink turned me down again.
2. a sudden cry or remark, esp. expressing surprise or anger.
Spoot, I stubbed my toe on this spooty accordion.
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug