Adjective: spooty (comparative: spootier, superlative: spootiest)
1. (informal) Of very poor quality.
The spooty thing broke.
2. (Informal) Crazy or silly.
The author comes across as a bit spooty.
3. (Informal) Inappropriate or unbefitting.
The spooty things were expensive.
1. euphemism for damn.
Spoot it all, Poppa.
1. something of little value.
His promise is not worth a spoot.
1. an expression of dismay, concern, or worry; strongly suggesting disapproval or disappointment.
Oh spoot, I seem to have mislaid my keys.
Spoot, Ms. Fuzzywink turned me down again.
2. a sudden cry or remark, esp. expressing surprise or anger.
Spoot, I stubbed my toe on this spooty accordion.
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.