1. An alternate spelling of mee krob, a Thai dish made from pork, shrimp and egg in a sweet-and-sour sauce mixed with either rice or noodles.
2. A euphamism for shit.
1. I'd like the meecrob and an iced tea.
2. You're so full of meecrob.
December 06, 2003
1. A style of theater where the characters generally sing rather than speak their lines.
2. The music characteristic of these plays.
3. The place where one goes to see such performance.
4. A particular web browser.
1. "I am going to see Mozart's opera 'Le Nozze di Figaro.'"
2. "I am an opera singer."
3. "We're going to the opera next week."
4. "I prefer Opera to AOL."
a term of extreme frustration. said in a calm, tiredly pissed off voice with your eyes looking upward. it is one word and should be said like one word.
orginally from the movie "love actually"
"fuckwangbuggershittingassheadinahole, i am so behind on this project."
Who I think of when I look to the moon, or when that song plays on the radio, or when I dream. Everything I've ever wanted, no matter what they say. See incredible
Without Kearby, without a chance.
November 28, 2004
A combination of Techno
) and Rococo (18th century) style.
Pearls with neon beads is very Technoco.
January 29, 2006
an exclamation of grief, annoyance, or surprise. like "holy shit!" or "aww shit."
"OY ME GALLOSHES! i lost my cat!"
"OY ME GALLOSHES! will you shut the fuck up please?!"
Words cannot define Sirose. She is too amazing.
What would we do without Sirose?
November 27, 2004
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.