1. A supremely reliable car of Japanese design. Formerly imported direct from Japan, now more commonly assembled in the USA.
2. Most likely any non-Honda car with over 300,000 on the odometer.
3. A vehicle with normally bland body styling, an underpowered engine, and weak acceleration that is easy on the wallet, and prettymuch indestructible.
4. A company known mostly for the Camry, that has a produced a few outstanding exceptions to itself. Namely the Celica Supra, and the Mid-Engined MR2.
5. Also sold under the Brand 'Lexus', and more recently 'Scion'.
Me: Dad, when are you going to get rid of that '73 Corona of yours?
Dad: When the engine finally dies.
Me: Let's see. The heater's broken, the trunk is rusted out, the odometer is nearly at 400,000, the radio is somewhere around a truck stop on Skykomish, and the exaust system is prettymuch useless. One day you're going to go outside, there will just be the engine sitting by it's lonely self in the driveway and it will STILL work.
During the 1980's the Toyota Camry was prettymuch a government issued car.