It is a goal that is unobtainable to at least 85% of the population of the world. It is defined by the other 15% of the population as the meaningful use of a computer without the end result being a fucked up computer and a call to a qualified computer service Technician (aka 1%er).
If you are reading this and your computer is not fucked up, than Congratulations on your achievement of computer literacy. The other 85% is counting on you.
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug