re·pub·li·cant /rɪˈpʌblɪkant/ Pronunciationri-puhb-li-kaant
1. of, pertaining to, or of the nature of an organization of liars.
2. favoring control of the masses at any cost up to but not past destroying all non-republicants as long as there are enough slaves to do the grunt work.
3. Raping the natural and arificial resources of the known galaxy for their own means and ends, regardless of cost in human lives...as long as they are brown skinned and not wealthy.
4. (initial capital letter) of or pertaining to the Republican party.
–noun 5. a person who favors a fascist form of government.
6. (initial capital letter) a member of the Republican party.
7. a clone like being who does exactly as the message dictates, even to the exclusion of reality and rationale.
8. an abhorent group of undereducated ignorant bigotted fanatical throwbacks with power and money, who insist that while in power they do everything possible to bring about the destruction of the world to suit their own twisted view of their religious belief in what they refer to as "The End Times."
1. The guy was a total Republicant. He was even talking about global warming like it was a myth!
1. It is a Republicant conspiracy to make us believe that there is no conspiracy.
3. Man that is such Republicant Bullshit! Can you believe McSame just tried to blame the economy on the DEMS????
"No choice O. We got six skin jobs out of the Alaska Corporation. I need ya on this one. Take a Voight Kampf machine over to KBR Corporation. They got a Republicant over there that actually thinks Caraboo Barbie might actually make a decent Vice President."