- Very powerful car and gas guzzler.
- Severely overrated car that people give too much credit for.
- A Mustang would smoke any economy car. But an economy car is designed and built for convenience. A Mustang is built for performance.
- Usually being compared to completely different car classes. Such as economy cars like the Civic. The reason why people compared them to Civics is because Civics don't put up a challenge. People are usually afraid to compare the Mustang to the Camaro.
- Drag and straight away racing car (No skill is really needed just pressing the gas, unlike drifting and cornering racing, skill of steering and shifting is required).
- A car that has not so good handling and can easily be out maneuvered by cars such as the MR2, Impreza, Evo, Trueno, RX-7. Yeah that's right, you Mustang fanboys may have more power but any tuner import would out maneuver your over powered asses, you wouldn't stand a chance in a course with lots of turns.
Mustang Fanboy #1: I like my brand new Mustang, I easily beat an old Asian lady in an 88' Hyundai in a straight-away race.
Mustang Fanboy #2: Dude, that is so cool. I've beaten alot of cars with my Mustang as well, like this one guy in a 96' Accord on the freeway, I smoked him by just pressing the gas. He was on cruise control at 65mph, and I easily beat him *The guy in the Accord was minding his own business and didn't even know the Mustang was racing him*.
Mustang Fanboy #1: Geez man, you got mad skill like me because you own a Mustang. I've beaten an 89' Corolla, 99' Civic DX, a rusty Sentra, some Geo car, and a kid on his bike, all by a 3 mile margin.
Mustang Fanboy #2: Dude, we are so cool.