1. A country north of the United States with indentity issues to the extent that they can't decide on a currency, language, or whether to split up or stay together.
2. The third largest land mass in the world, with large oil reserves in Alberta, a placid/polite and relatively small population, and a large unprotected border.
3. A country that not only tolerates the French, but caters to them.
I heard some people actually bathe in Kanadia, but I'm not sure if it's true.
1. The hottness
. I want to have sexXor
2. Who we all think about in the shower
, for those of us who bathe.
3. I think he may be the Prime Minister of Canadia
, but I'm not sure about that.
Oh, I want Charles in Charge of my days, and my nights!
by T. J.
October 30, 2003