British slang <n> (Offensive)
The only externally visible part of the urethra on a male where semen and urine is secreted from the body.
Known as a 'Jap's eye' due to the similarity between the shape of the stereotypical Japanese eye and that the opening on the penis is much like a slit.
Although the phrase is not used in a directly racist manner, people of Far Eastern origin may take offence to the use of the term.
"Jeremy inserted a drill bit into his Jap's eye and proceeded to utterly maim himself."
1) The fear of forgetting or being forgotten about.
CECIL: "So, why is he always curled up in a ball?"
DR. ZEUS: "I'm sorry to have to tell you this. But he has Athazagoraphobia."
CECIL: "Pardon? Could you write that down for me?"
1) <verb> To Swot; Revision undertaken preceding an examination.
2) <noun> (Offensive Slang) Swot; A person who values his education at least three times more than his social life and his teacher at least three times more than his friends, hypothetically.
3) <Anagram> (Business Terminology) S.W.O.T.; An analysis of a business's position comparing with other similar businesses in order to identify their Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats.
1) "I was swotting up all night last night for this exam. I should walk it."
2) "Ken is such a fucking Swot, he's always up that teacher's arse."
3) "Peters, I want that S.W.O.T. analysis in for noon tomorrow, please."
1) Rubber that has been scorched into the road due to the heat caused by friction from someone's tyres when either they brake too hard or have accelerated too quickly from a stopping position and caused a 'burnout.'
2) Stains left on underwear due to poor anal hygiene which indeed resemble the tyre-marks scorched into the road.
1) "Whoa dude, look at that skidmark in the road! Someone must've had to brake to avoid that ominous pool of blood next to that body there."
2) MOTHER: "David, if I find another skidmark in your underpants when I come to wash them, I'm gonna come up there and wash your arse myself you little shit!"
<interjection> Chiefly British;
1) Expression of victory or happiness of the result of a given situation.
Get in (there)
2) Phrase used to encourage another to do something dangerous or exciting, usually when they show signs of wanting to do it anyway.
CARL: "Here, Pete! Jenny says she wants to give you a hand-job."
PETE: "Get in! Where is she?"
JENNY: "You like that?"
PETE: "Oh yeah, harder bitch! HARDER!"
<enter Pete's friends>
PETE'S FRIEND: "Haha, whoa! Get in there, lad!"
PETE'S FRIEND 2: "Ogh, that's fucking sick..."
1) When someone wants something from someone but gets turned away.
2) One of the worst feelings in the world.
3) The subject of nearly every emo
song ever written.
1) Bobby the Stud took the rejection in his stride, and oh, what a proud stride it is!
2) Woe, woe it is. The long lasting pain builds up inside, columinating never, always building. Like an endless wall the pain builds, blocking you from what you want, something you will never have, and will never lose again...
3) Ummmm.... "Eeeemo, eeeemo, EEEEEEEEMMMOOOOOO, I got rejected! Boo hoo, sooob soob, whimper, sniffle, shout! Screeeeeaaaaaaaammmmmm!" etc...
1. Term used by Southern Americans to refer to a Northern American.
2. Term used by foreign nations, chiefly Britain and Australia to refer to Americans.
==> The term is thought to derive from Dutch settlers in the 1600's referring to the English colonials as 'Jan Kees' (John Cheese) which entered our language with the spelling 'Yankees,' as that is how it would sound in Dutch. 'Yanks' is simply a shortened form of it.
English Guy: "Those bloody Yanks."
Redneck hick from the South: "Yeehaw, thems Yankies are'sa comin', get the showtgun, yiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeep!!!"