Birthday privileges are decreed as the following:
1. The birthdayee does NOT pay for drinks, food, movies, lap dances or anything other expense in exchange for money. Everything is to be paid for my external involve parties in or out of celebration for the birthdayee. (This does not include car insurance, medical bills and the like.)
2. The period of privileges last no more then the 24 hours of the day that the birthday resides. For example, 12:00 AM to 11:59 PM on March 8 in the year 2010 is definitively one period of birthday privilege.
3. The option to be chauffeured and not to operate a motor vehicle for the duration of the period of privilege due to possible substance intoxications and other externalities exists at the birthdayee's discretion.
4. The course of events that unfold throught the period of privilege are completely at the discretion of the birthdayee.
"Can you get that for me"?
"Why? you have money."
"Birthday privileges bro!"
"Meet us there?"
"Pick me up!"
Acronym for "Fuck Yeah its Friday"
Heard of TGIF right? "Thank God its Friday". In the eyes and mind of the none believers, God has not a thing to do with the man made construct of Friday. For example, everyday could be Happyday, Wootimstillaliveday or just Today. FYIF is an alternative to replace TGIF. Its a bit more badass and is God sanitary (just like Friday).
"Good news everyone, FYIF!"
"Mmmm beer... FYIF!"
"It's been a long week, FYIF!"
Nig Nog (níg nóg) n. :
A beverage or "drank" consumed for Kwanzaa and Afro-American occasions and festivities.
The concoction consists of the following ingredients:
- 1 part purple drank
- 1 part traditional eggnog
Pour equal amounts of purple drank and eggnog together in a suitable vessel, such as a 16 oz. glass or sports bottle.
Swirl or stir gently.
"Yo man, I can't wait to get to the party and dip into some nig nog!"
In song (sometimes while preparing): "Nig nog... a nig nig nog."
"NIG NOG!!! I love this drank!"
Acronym for: I Fucking Hate Monday(s)
IFHM represents general dislike for Monday(s).
"Dude this past weekend was awesome. I feel so haggard, IFHM"
Social networking: IFHM
Long bangs (to the cheek, chin or sometimes longer) swept to one side or parted down the sides of the face. Remaining hair on the top and back of the head is of short length (two to six inches) and is freaked or fanned out. The hair on the back of the head may be tapered or have an under cut. The final results resembles something like a decapitated turkey sitting upon the head of the wearer as the back of the head looks like a turkeys' butt (the array of feathers) and the bangs look like wings and/or the turkeys breast.
The turkey butt is associated with the Emo
Scene and Scenesters
dating back to the mid 1990's
This hair style is female dominate, however it is also worn by males. Older women who style their hair in this nature are mostly business women and the stereotypical "soccer mom".
Current adaptions of the style resemble less the appearance of a decapitated turkey and more of a "messy" or "bed head" style with long parted or sweeping bangs.
"Check out that chicks hair, it looks like a turkey butt"!
The theoretically biotic source geekosterone
which largely attributed to geekulinity.
Attributes to such behaviors as nerd rage (geekroid rage), geeking out (being pumped), seeking caffeine (juicing), or other natural geek tendencies such as intellectual debates, reading, or immersing into video games.
"Give him a few years, his geeksticles will drop."
"After that debate, my geeksticles have shrunken".
Acronym: You Are Gay
Variation: URAG - You Are All Gay
"I just received an email from Frank, all it says is URG?"