1. Pr.n. colloquialism of 'Richard'
2. v. as 'chard something up'. To, by error or misfortune, destroy iredeemably a situation that might otherwise have been promising or a suitestormme (see suitestormme).
3. adj. Meaning of poor quality or unfortunate.
1. Mod: Hello Chard
Chard: Hello Mod
2. Naan: So have you admitted she's you're girlfriend yet?
Ayrton Modstake: Yes. It has been confirmed.
Naad: Well, you really charded that one up, didn't you?
3. Although a sweet enough fellow, Joe was let down by his somewhat chard personal hygene.
meaning "is it?" used as a question response
that's toni braxton at the bar over there...
Meaning 'isn't it' or 'it is'
often used when agreeing with someone else
describing when a situation is agreeable
or a general term for describing something that's good
see heavy dark
i just found £20 on the floor i say "that was a blend"
meaning 'isn't it' or 'i know'
that's a nice pair of beefcurtain trousers you've got on
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.