1. Pr.n. colloquialism of 'Richard'
2. v. as 'chard something up'. To, by error or misfortune, destroy iredeemably a situation that might otherwise have been promising or a suitestormme (see suitestormme).
3. adj. Meaning of poor quality or unfortunate.
1. Mod: Hello Chard
Chard: Hello Mod
2. Naan: So have you admitted she's you're girlfriend yet?
Ayrton Modstake: Yes. It has been confirmed.
Naad: Well, you really charded that one up, didn't you?
3. Although a sweet enough fellow, Joe was let down by his somewhat chard personal hygene.
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug