St. Paul's School is an independent K-12 college-preparatory school in Brooklandville, Maryland (a suburb of Baltimore), located on a 64-acre rural campus in the Green Spring Valley, about ten miles north of the city of Baltimore. St. Paul's was founded in 1849 at Old St. Paul's Parish in Baltimore City by Reverend William Edward Wyatt. Throughout its history, St. Paul's has moved its campus five times, finally at the current grounds in Brooklandville. The focal point building on the Brooklandville campus is Brooklandwood, a mansion built in 1793 by Charles Carroll, one of the signers of the Declaration of Independence. The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1972.
Today, St. Paul's is co-ed through the fourth grade, but all-male from fifth through twelfth grade. However, its all-girls sister school St. Paul's School for Girls is located on an adjacent campus, with the schools sharing in some foreign language and certain elective classes.