A philosophy of personal conduct towards people and life. Derived from many religious and philosophical studies, Bowserism tries to bring into the twenty first century old precepts in a new package that can be accepted by an educated class of people. It is a work in progress and this sage welcomes your addition to this work of wisdom. Please feel free and advance this effort.
1) Life can be good or bad, depending on the actions of either the individual, another person, both or the actions of others.
2) Your actions can create good, bad or worse results as time moves forward.
3) You can love, hate, help or harm others.
4) Every man has sinned.
5) There are two paths from which to choose.
6) There is always time to change paths.
7) Blazing your own trail will lead to one of two paths.
8) Do to others as you would have them do to you.
9) Do not lie.
10) Do not bait and fish for evil in another mans heart or you will find it.
11) The human soul is more valuable than any material object.
12) Forgive others their errors.
13) Two wrongs do not make a right.
Her Bowserism kept her head above water.