A driver who clearly has no idea what he/she is doing behind the wheel; someone driving with little or no intelligence, observation skills, and/or regard for other drivers
Drivers who do any or all of the following, can be called mokes:
- Ignoring their turn signals
- Driving in two lanes at once
- Turning left from right-hand lanes, or vice versa
- Changing lanes without looking to see if you're right next to them
- Veering onto an exit ramp at the last possible second
- Shining their high beams into your car from behind
- Driving at or below the speed limit in any lane but the furthest to the right, or in front of you on a two-lane road
"The mokes are out in force on the highway today."
"Turn signal, you moke!"
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug