1. Form of mind and language control devised by moronic left-wingers, achieved through deeming terms such as "fat", "black" and "short" to be taboo
based upon ridiculous analogues to racist
terminology. Potentially a real-life analogue of George Orwell's Newspeak
(due to a mutual use of ideas derived from the Sapir-Whorf hypothesis).
2. Politically correct term for politically justified fascism
3. State of eternal purgatory
that would exist if the entirety of the universe were "politically correct", as nothing could possibly exist (alluded to by Jimbo in South Park, when he explains that the word "nay" could potentially be offensive to horses).
1. Thanks to political correctness, criminal profiling will eventually become a lost art form.
2. 'I considered myself to be a politically justified fascist, but was told that calling myself that could potentially be offensive to others who possessed similar beliefs. So, now, I am a "politically correct individual".'